Sunday, July 24, 2011

To hairpiece or not to hairpiece?

Lately I've been thinking more and more about finding a nice piece for my hair-whether it be a flower or a rhinestone piece.  I like the look of the flowers but I don't want something too overwhelming. 
Here are some pieces I found on etsy that I really like:

 I don't know if I could pull off the birdcage look?  Although it does go along with our vintage theme...
 LOVE this-the hairstyle and all.
 I like these combs but I have rhinestones on another part of my dress (don't want to give too much away in case Brian reads)....
 These are small and simple, kind of what I am looking for.  They are featured in the girl's hair in the picture below:

 Not so sure about feathers?  Featured in the girl's hair to the right:

I like this one but it is a bit large.

This one incorporates lavendar:

1 comment:

  1. I love them all!! I've been looking at hair clips similar to your third one down. Where did you find the small flowers on bobby pins? I love those!

    ReplyDelete