Monday, July 25, 2011

A girl can never have to many shoes..

Being the exact same height as Brian and taller with heels, I am going to have to wear flats under my wedding gown (which is just fine by me).  In my opinion, flats can still be cute!  Here are some styles I'm considering:
 These are pretty but very pricey for the length of time I'll be wearing them.

These are super affordable, super comfortable, and I could dress them up with a broach.


These are very feminine and simple. 
(Shown on the girl's feet below):

So many choices!

Walking through Kohl's one day with our 30% coupon, I came across these adorable Vera Wang flip-flops on sale.  I thought they would be perfect to wear at the reception!

Navy or white?  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could wear flats...I would look like a midget next to Read. My wedding shoes come in flats if you wanted closed toe.

    http://www.endless.com/dp/B0044R8YGW/ref=asc_df_B0044R8YGW1584993?tag=endlesscj-20&creative=395033&linkCode=asn&creativeASIN=B0044R8YGW

    They're very comfortable and mine have a 5 inch heel attached! ;)

    ReplyDelete