Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bridal Shower Invites

Just recently, I received an invitation to my Bridal Shower in the mail.  It's really an exciting thing when you realize, "It's finally my turn!"  My sister picked out these adorable invitations from http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/.  She said one of the reasons she chose this particular invitation was because of the two doves on top of the cake.

When we got engaged, I found a picture of two very intricate doves used as a cake topper in The Knot magazine.  I did everything I could to find them by contacting the people at The Knot, searching the internet, looking through various stores but to no avail.  I showed the doves to my sister and she ended up finding a similar pair at TJMaxx.  I gave them to my cake lady at our last visit so I don't have them to show on here but they are just perfect.

Here is a pictures of the original doves:
We hope to have them sitting atop the cake in a ring of hydrangeas.

Thanks Rachel, for helping a vision become reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment