Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Bridal Bible

When we first got engaged, the thought of planning a wedding was a bit overwhelming and a whirlwind.  People immediately started to ask if we picked a date, where we are getting married, etc., etc. etc.  Luckily, I have plenty of friends who have been through the planning process before. 

My good friend and bridesmaid, Chelsea, saved me.  She made me the most fantastic planning binder I ever could have imagined.  This thing has a tab for everything from my dress, to the florist, from the Music to the Honeymoon.  As soon as she gave it to me, I started to fill it with all of the wedding odds and ends, papers & receipts that had already started piling up.  I also put inspiration pages I had pulled out of magazines in the extra clear plastic protector pages she had put in the back for me.  This thing is a lifesaver and I don't leave home without it.  It's so easy to slip a receipt or an idea inside because there is a tab for EVERYTHING. 

This 'Bridal Bible' has been one of the most useful gifts I have ever received. 

Here is a picture to give you an idea:


 ...a tab for EVERYTHING!  You name it, there is a tab for it.

Love it!  Thanks, Chels!

No comments:

Post a Comment